Aim of the program
The Preparatory Cycle is an independent year of preparation for university level studies in Applied Arts. Its aim is to bring foreign students up to the required level in French culture and techniques, to ensure a smooth integration into courses offered at French art schools.
During this year of intensive studies, students will have the opportunity to discover the different fields and professions within Applied Arts and Fashion. The Cycle will thus help them to both define their career choice and successfully integrate Applied Arts or Fashion higher education establishments. When the student passed his foundation exam with an average 14/20 marks and fulfills our partner school requirements (especially a B2 level in french on CECR scale), he can skip a year.
- History of fashion and costume
- Textile and Accessories
- Fashion illustration, Life Drawing
- Fashion photography
- French and Fashion French as Second Language
- Parisian cultural agenda
Partners and fashion schools integrated
Fashion and design schools
- École de la chambre syndicale de la couture parisienne
- Atelier Chardon Savard
- LISAA (L’Institut Supérieur des Arts Appliqués)
- Istituto Marangoni
- Mod’Art International
Business schools, Fashion and Luxury business schools
- ESG Business school
- MBA SPECIALISÉS ESG
- ESG CI
- PSB (Paris School of Business)
The decision is made upon your motivation and the examination of your application file consisting of:
- a curriculum vitae
- a letter of motivation
- Identity documents : passport and various documents depending of your country,
- Passport photos
- Degrees : Certified copies of degrees and grade reports issued by all the schools and universities attended
- The latest diploma and transcript, if different,
- The results of the french language test TEF / TCF or english test IELTS / TOEFL,
And when you have them :
- Some relevant graphic elements, digital or paper (A4, original or copy), written, drawings, photographs … to demonstrate a commitment, a curiosity and a fine arts sensibility.
- Any reference letter, especially if you have work experience.